Joomla website can work wonders on the search engine, if built keeping in mind the Joomla SEO Tips. Whether it is a company website or business portal, there is no use of having a website if it doesn’t top the ranking of important search engines. And, the best way to achieve it is by optimizing your Joomla website.
Websites help a lot in creating brand identity. It is a great way to let users know what the company is all about, and what kind of services does it offer. To reach out to more and more users across the globe, one must follow the basic SEO Tips for Joomla website that can help in optimization of the website pages. Here are some of the SEO tips for Joomla noted below:
Top Joomla SEO Tips:
- Title Tag: The first step to make your Joomla Website search engine friendly, you must give considerable importance to the ‘Title’ of the page content. Page titles play a pivotal role in increasing your search engine ranking as Joomla uses this title in the ‘Title Tag’ that appears on the blue bar of your website. The title also appears in the insite links. Therefore, the title of the article must be chosen very carefully, keeping in mind the content of the page. The keyword of the page must be used in the title to enable better optimization of the page.
You can add, change, modify, and edit the page title in Joomla from the Menu manager in the ‘Parameters’ section.
- Anchor Text: Also known as the inbound link, anchor text can help you get good ranks on keywords that you have targeted for SEO. A great way to get inbound links for your articles is by posting press releases in the press services on web. Networking is also a good way to get links for your website.
- Content: Content is the most powerful tool for SEO. Whether it is a Joomla website or Drupal, a content rich site always manages good ranking for itself. Try to put in as much content and links as you can in your website. However, keep in mind, these contents should have the targeted keywords and should be original. The present top SEO trends make it a win win situation for content rich websites.
- Domain Age: Joomla developers often tend to overlook the age of their website, year the domain was registered in. Extending the registration of the domain can help you get desired results in terms of SEO of the site.
- Sitemap: Installing a sitemap during the Joomla Development phase is a great way to get good ranking on web. Joomla provides a range of components to sitemap, which plays an important role in searching for new pages posted on the site, and automatically add them to the list. It also removes the deleted pages from the website automatically.
SEO tips can help Joomla developers make the site search engine friendly, during the Joomla development phase. However, Joomla SEO practices must be continued throughout to maintain good ranks on search engines.
Our website link:- http://www.evontech.com/joomla-development.html