Android is one of the fastest growing mobile application development platforms. The popularity of Android can be judged simply from the popularity of Android based smartphones that users are opting for nowadays. The sales have registered a growth of 30% and above in the last few years. Android developers are designing and developing hundreds of apps every month for the smartphone users. Businesses are looking to avail Android development services in order to promote their brand value and sales. Handset manufacturers such as Motorola, HTC and Sony Ericsson among others are patronizing this platform heavily.
India has become the biggest hub for the development of these apps. To go with the popularity of Information Technology, custom mobile app development is one of the fastest growing industries in India. Across the length and breadth of the country, many offshore development centers have opened up to provide customized solution to clients spread all over the world. From gaming applications, to those relating to ecommerce you can get it all developed in India.
Why Outsource Android Development to India
- India has some of the best Android developers in the world who have developed expertise in the job working for a wide spectrum of clients. They will use this expertise for your custom development project and provide you with the exact solution you are looking for.
- You don’t need to hire a full-time Android developer under your payroll which will let you save a lot of money. You will not have to spend a single cent on training and orientation of your developer if you choose to outsource to India.
- Indian developers are highly educated and skilled people thanks to the hundreds of technical colleges and universities present in the country. Android is a challenging platform and needs a strong educational base when it comes to the developers. Indian developers use the best programming languages for Android development.
- Most Indian application development firms give you the option of hiring developers on a flexible basis. You can hire their services on hourly, daily or monthly basis depending on the needs of your project. You can also interview the developers yourself which will let you choose among the best.
- The low cost of skilled technical labor in India lets you save a lot of money in development. So with a meager budget you can take on your competitors or get more applications developed at the same price of developing one app in Europe, America or Australia.
- Post-development support is crucial and over the years, India developers have created a name for themselves with their support services. Be it a bug in your app or some regular upgradation of your query, it will be resolved within the shortest possible time period.
- The country has a huge pool of English speaking designers and developers, which is one of its biggest USP that ensures there is no communication gap between you and the developers as good communication is one of the key elements in outsourcing.
For more information and a free quote, please contact our software consulting and development company in India.