Small and medium businesses are leveraging the power of Internet and one of the technologies, which are helping their cause, is Drupal. Among all the content management systems in the world, Drupal development has become one of the favorites. Around the world, Drupal developers are providing robust solutions to businesses, which require very little technical expertise to manage. The number of small businesses using Drupal is growing every day.
What has helped the cause of these businesses is the fact that hiring developers is easy as there are hundreds of offshore development centers, which are catering to the business needs of small and medium businesses. It is very easy to outsource custom development projects to these centers as they have the technical expertise to handle the job. Developers here have the expertise of handling different genres of websites.
In these offshore development centers, you can hire developers on hourly, daily and monthly basis depending on your business needs. This gives you a chance to lock horns with their giant competitors. Gone are those days when big businesses could only afford to use the Internet to promote their products and services. Drupal CMS has changed it all for the small and medium businesses and is providing them a competitive advantage.
Reasons for Drupal’s Popularity
- It is an open source development platform and you won’t have to incur any expanses on licensing it. It has been written and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is being extensively used for small and medium business websites.
- It is one of the easiest content management systems in the world. Most of the users don’t require any technical expertise to manage and publish their content using Drupal CMS. They can also add graphics and media elements easily to their website.
- Developers and users swear by the versatility that Drupal brings to business websites. For custom development of your website, there can be no better CMS than it.
- Drupal is very cost effective compared to traditional ways of building and managing a website. Offshore development centers make it better with the immense competition that they have.
- It is very easy to create e-commerce websites using this technology. Shopping carts, galleries and secured payment gateways can easily be developed using Drupal, which helps you sell products and services.
- The popularity of Drupal has fuelled the growth of groups and forums on the Internet where you can easily get solutions to your entire problem. It is a community-based platform where developers share their knowledge.
These things make Drupal so powerful and an ideal platform for small and medium businesses. All who have joined the Drupal league have immensely benefitted from it. So when are you planning to join? To get started, visit http://www.evontech.com/drupal-development.html.