In today’s globalized business environment, outsourcing is the order of the day. It is very difficult to think of a business that outsources its end to end requirements. One of the most respected and used model is ‘fixed cost outsourcing’. In this model, the project is executed within a fixed timeframe and within a pre-negotiated price. Both the parties carry out a detailed project study before the budget and the deadline are set. Both the clients and service providers prefer this model due to the transparency involved. There is very little room for renegotiation in this model.
Once you plan to outsource your project to an offshore software development center, you will be offered a quote along with a project completion date. This will take into account the amount of work your project requires, its complexity and your urgency regarding delivery. You can sign the document once happy with the cost and delivery of your custom web design and development project. It is always good to ask quotes from multiple firms before zeroing in on one as you are likely to get the best deal.
India has emerged as the global hub for outsourcing. No matter whether it is software, websites or mobile apps you can get it all developed in India cost effectively. Most Indian outsourcing firms offer you great packages under the fixed cost outsourcing model. These packages are carefully made to suit each and every requirement and each and every budget. This model is very helpful if you are thinking of a project right from scratch.
Advantages of Fixed Cost Outsourcing Model
- It offers huge cost advantage to the clients especially in case of large scale projects. You will have the services of dedicated designers and developers unlike part-time hiring where your resource deals with multiple clients at a time.
- It limits the risk to the client. As the budget of the project is pre-negotiated there are no questions like cost escalation. This is beneficial for most small and medium businesses as even a marginal cost escalation can have serious impact on their financial health.
- Since this model is based on detailed project study, you will get quality as per the desired standards. You can interview the developers for your project and get the best that a firm can offer.
- You will be able to focus on the core area of your business and not have to continuously negotiate with the offshore development firms. You will be supplied with a weekly status reports by the firm though.
- One of the most attractive elements in this model of outsourcing is on-time delivery. In many cases, penalties are attached for the offshore development firm in case they miss out on the deadline, so events of delay don’t occur.
To get your own project delivered on Fixed Cost Outsourcing Model, visit http://www.evontech.com/what-we-do.html.