Do you have a small business and want to develop a website? Opt for Joomla development and create a buzz about yourself in the cyber space. Having a well-developed and regularly updated website has become the must for any business. Most small businesses especially in small cites and countryside shy away from it thinking web development to be an expensive affair. Those who do develop do not update their website regularly resulting in outdated websites adding little or no value to their business. Hiring Joomla developers may be the perfect solution and in this write-up, we will explain this in detail.
Joomla is an open-source content management system, which lets you develop and manage websites with ease. Using Joomla CMS is as easy as using a social networking website or an email account. Joomla development has thus become the preferred choice for small businesses across the world. You can opt for custom development of your website using the Joomla. Developers can give a unique look and feel to your website using hundreds of templates and third-party applications available on the web.
Also read Joomla website with iPhone and Android app developed by our offshore software development company.
Most small businesses cannot afford to spend heavily on their websites. You can get your website developed by in Joomla within small budget. Once your website is developed, it can be managed by you or your business associates easily with limited or no knowledge of coding. The ease to use Joomla CMS allows you to modify the website according to your business needs and update content in it without the help of developers. A host of small business websites can be developed using Joomla including e-commerce websites, product catalogs, community portals, news and information websites, and personal blogs among others.
Advantages of Joomla for Small Businesses
- Joomla CMS is open source, which means you won’t have to incur any expenses other than purchasing the domain and paying for the hosting charges.
- Joomla allows you to develop attractive website, which appeals to the visitors. There are hundreds of different styles, colors and features, which you can choose from, while developing your website.
- There are many offshore development centers around the world, which employ experienced Joomla programmers. You can outsource your custom development projects to such centers and get unique websites developed.
- There are hundreds of online communities and forums frequented by expert Joomla developers. You can post your queries and doubts in these platforms and they will be resolved by the experts.
- Joomla supports multi-lingual websites, which is ideal for small businesses targeting a niche market or having interests in multiple geographies.
- Joomla has built-in form for users to submit questions directly on the website. It supports third party maps and secure payment gateways to completely support small business needs.
So what are you waiting for? Go for Joomla for your small business website and in the process you will be making one of the best business decisions of your career. Get your dream Joomla application built at our custom web design and development company in India.