You would agree that mobile apps are the trend of modern times. In fact, e￼very business can reach out to masses through convenient apps that can be accessed from any place to make a purchase or avail services a particular company has on offer. Going by 2015 Q2 results, Android was dominating the smartphone market, with 82.8% marketshare worldwide. Now that Android has such a wide global reach, a business can certainly carve a niche for itself by availing Android development services. A recent research estimated that almost half of online retail sales in the seven largest EU markets will happen on mobile devices by 2018.
Does Android development mean you need to have a dedicated in-house team at your disposal and bear hefty costs? Thankfully no. Since several options are available to outsource your Android development project, you not only save significant costs for your business, but also ensure quality to have the kind of impact on customers you aspire for. Online presence knows no international boundaries, which for your business means a big opportunity to spur sales via Android development outsourcing.
Benefits of Android App Development Outsourcing
- You get your Android app developed from experts who have are well versed with the latest tools and technologies.
- Your Android app is capable of capturing and mining customer data to help you make informed business decisions.
- Assures you that your Android app is in line with vision and your target audience
- Your Android app can monetize traffic via add integration
- Ensures flawless testing of your Android app
- Attractive UI to encourage user engagement
- Saves time and money
In order to have such an immaculate and lucrative Android app, it’s paramount that you outsource your Android development project to a vendor that has strong track record and substantial experience in custom mobile app development. Android app development outsourcing allows you to focus on important tasks that could go unattended when you are too occupied with setting up an in-house Android development team.
Testing of Android app is a complex task and requires thorough knowledge. Even a minor flaw in testing could seal the fate of your Android app, which is why experts advise to outsource Android development project to a company that is well-known for offering quality Android app development and testing services. Data capturing and mining is another important aspect of Android app since every chief manager wants to make informed business decisions to draw fruitful results and earn better ROI. By outsourcing your Android development project, you can be rest assured that your app is capable of capturing and mining the necessary data of customers to increase your bottom line via targeted marketing based on your customer behavior.
One challenge when working with offshore team is Project Management. However, there are a plethora of online project management tools, like FindNerd or Trello, available in the tech market to effectively manage your Android development project. Moreover, you get your Android app developed by freelancers who have both passion and capability of building cutting-edge Android apps.
Advantages of Android development Outsourcing via Project Management Tools
- Easy accessibility to your Android development project from anywhere in the world at any time
- Enhances collaboration with your Android development team
- Android aficionados ensure flawless testing and top-notch quality
- Saves cost of your Android development project
- Session tracker improves efficiency and ensures timely completion of your Android development project
- No need to buy expensive software and hardware for Android development
Businesses have now begun to feel the pressure of maintaining competitive presence in mobile space, which brings Android development at the top of their priority list to increase customer engagement and sales. However, an in-house development team is not worth going for from a business point of view. You must treasure Android development outsourcing to give your business a boost since its benefits largely outweigh the ones you get from in-house Android development.