In today’s world, a mobile phone is beyond a tool of communication with family and friends. It is used as a device, where all web-based tasks can be done, be it sending or receiving e-mails, interacting with your friends on Twitter or Facebook, listening to online music, or watching video on YouTube. Many mobile companies across the world are participating in this revolution. Apple Inc. is one of them. Apple’s iPhone is one of the most important development platforms and at the same time, most popular mobile device of this age.
iPhone comes with a set of default applications, however, considering the soaring popularity of iPhone app development, many companies are now targeting iPhone application development market. As a result, users get high-end apps but what remains unnoticed is the effort and challenges that iPhone app developers face.
When it comes to iPhone development and its challenges, it is very true that the users will desire the best-suited application for their device while the developers have to provide them satisfactory result so that they can sustain the market. Here are some challenges that iPhone application developers face during building an iPhone app.
· Touch screen: First of all, iPhone is a touch screen device and here lays many challenges to make it error free and long lasting. As all the operations of iPhone are done through touch screen, developers need to set up the controls of the application very carefully.
· Collision with another app: Apple’s iPhone can run one foreground app at one time. If the user wants to use another application at the same time, he needs to terminate the already running app first. In this case, the developer should make a provision to save the application before termination so that when he returns he can start from that point.
· Collision with incoming interruptions: An application gets interrupted by incoming calls and SMS. If the user decides not to take the call or see the SMS, he can go on with the app, however, is he decides to take it, the current application gets terminated automatically.
· iPhone screen: iPhone screen is the medium between the applications and the users. If the application is crowded with a complicated screen, the user may not be interested to use it.
· Low memory warning: Very often it is observed that the application is terminated because of low memory. This is because if iPhone does not have enough memory, heavy applications cannot sustain for a long time. There can be another reason behind the termination. The app itself can escape due to low memory.
There are the common challenges of iPhone development, which developers often come across. For building better and more efficient iPhone apps, developers can consult Apple’s Human Interface Guide Book. To work with developers who actually understand these challenges and make way to combat them, visit such developers at http://www.evontech.com/iphone-solutions.html.