Here, in this blog, I would like to tell you why marketing of a product should start when its development starts. I am sure, you may think what is the need to market any product at its pre-mature stage. You may also think it is the stupid idea ever because the idea can be leaked or copied, but, let me tell you friends that it is the best idea to start marketing any product when its development starts.
Well, nowadays, entrepreneurs are more focused on marketing products from their initial stage. The agenda of marketing a product at its initial stage is only to provide awareness. Give a brief description of your product and explain its benefits.
Why do now than later?
- He did not like the flow! I can't recode that again.
- I have launched the product on 10 January and I have 1000 users on 16 January.
Sell yourself and your product from the start:
- Social media, YouTube and various other promotional sites will help you to promote the product. Promotion is not only free on these sites, but also fast & easy. In the previous era, to promote any product entrepreneurs not only indulge their money in its development, but also in the promotion. But now, because of these social media sites, promotion is advanced and free. Create your videos explaining the idea and tell about yourself why this idea can be best implemented by you.
- Create noise, be loud; this can be done by sharing your idea, as simple as you share the logo of your product on the Social Media with your friends and family. The likes and comments will not only encourage you but also help you to know whether this idea is fruitful or not. Reach is important!
- Conduct the SWOT analysis in order to identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the existing market. This will keep you connected with the changing market situations and enable you to take decision what to be done next.
- Use more target oriented search for companies which specialize in giving a launch platform to startups and bring your idea into reality.
Choose the marketing options like, Social Media & Print Media and, step by step walk along through the things you have done for developing a product. Treat your product like a baby, and let the world know what all efforts you made to bring your product into maturity.
Just to give you some initial steps you should do:
- Create Twitter, Google, LinkedIn and Facebook page for your product and promote it on these websites.
- This page should be like your daily journal. Your frustrations, your happiness everything should be recorded.
- Ask your friends and family to follow that page.
- Create a simple blog, with the product user stories.
- Share, Share, Share. Let ideas come in.
Have a look at the range of digital marketing services offered by us.
At the end, I would like to say, our software consulting and development company in India, can help you build a digital product and market it as well to keep you ahead of the competition. We have a digital marketing team for our customers as well as our in-house products, thus we are a go-to partner to meet all your software business needs.